Want to learn more about Reiki? Or, think Reiki might just help you … You are Welcome!
Our Virtual Reiki Shares happen every first Monday of the month.
We do this a little different than most. We break a little from the traditional meaning of a Reiki Share or Circle. We invite those who are new to Reiki and/or those who are seeking assistance.
If this is all new to you, but you think it’s something you will want to learn to do, there’s always an upcoming class scheduled.
Each person who joins us will receive Reiki. And we will all share in the benefits of this group experience!
Your donation will help us cover expenses. We recommend $5. That being said, this event is free. It is perfectly fine to attend without making a donation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Allyn Evans, Reiki Master Teacher.
Your organizers are: Allyn Evans, RMT, Krista Tew, RMP and Daniel Clark, RMP
Why would you want to learn Reiki?
It is said that the founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui claimed that anyone can learn Reiki. To paraphrase, he answered saying that it didn’t your gender, race, experience or knowledge. He said: Anyone with common sense can receive the power accurately in a short time and can heal selves and others.”
Here are some common reasons people want to learn Reiki. It’s an easy to learn method that can:
- Support a family member or themselves when experiencing an illness
- Be used as a preventative measure to ward off sickness for themselves, their children, partners and family
- Provide an additional tool to help themselves during stressful times and enhance their well being
- Reduce stress for themselves and people they help
- Manage or down modulate their pain while easing their suffering
- Provide a means to delve more deeply into their own healing journey
- Serve as another tool to compliment other modalities, such as massage, physiotherapy and craniosacral therapies
- Provide additional care to themselves and their patients, loved ones in the hospital or other similar environments
- Open the door to them perceiving subtle energies and heightening their intuitive abilities.