Practice Reiki or any energy modality? Want to learn more about Reiki? Or, think Reiki might just help you … You are Welcome!
Our Reiki Shares happen the 4th Wednesday every month.
We do this a little different than most. We break a little from the traditional meaning of a Reiki Share or Circle. We invite those who are new to Reiki and/or those who are seeking assistance.
If you are coming to learn more about it, you’ll get front row seats and will be able to learn more about how it works.
Practitioners trained at the Soul Synergy Center are welcome to join us! If you trained somewhere else, no worries. Contact us! We take turns and do our best to provide an opportunity for everyone to receive a Reiki session.
If this is all new to you, but you think it’s something you will want to learn to do, there’s always an upcoming class scheduled. Private classes are also possible.
Your donation will help us cover expenses. We recommend $15. That being said, this event is free. It is perfectly fine to attend without making a donation.
What we’ll need you to bring:
Besides yourself? If you have a portable massage table, please bring. (We might not need it … but better safe than sorry.) We’ll need more than is available at the Soul Synergy Center.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact D. Francis, Reiki Master Teacher.
Why would you want to learn Reiki?
It is said that the founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui claimed that anyone can learn Reiki. To paraphrase, he answered saying that it didn’t your gender, race, experience or knowledge. He said: Anyone with common sense can receive the power accurately in a short time and can heal selves and others.”
Here are some common reasons people want to learn Reiki. It’s an easy to learn method that can:
- Support a family member or themselves when experiencing an illness
- Be used as a preventative measure to ward off sickness for themselves, their children, partners and family
- Provide an additional tool to help themselves during stressful times and enhance their well being
- Reduce stress for themselves and people they help
- Manage or down modulate their pain while easing their suffering
- Provide a means to delve more deeply into their own healing journey
- Serve as another tool to compliment other modalities, such as massage, physiotherapy and craniosacral therapies
- Provide additional care to themselves and their patients, loved ones in the hospital or other similar environments
- Open the door to them perceiving subtle energies and heightening their intuitive abilities.